At Rugzilla.com, we want our clients to be absolutely thrilled with their purchase. That’s why we stand behind our area rugs with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Our 30-Day Return Policy
If you are not crazy about the color, size, shape, or other rug details – that’s not a problem! Almost any rug purchased from Rugzilla.com can be returned within 30-days following the original purchase date when adhering to our return policy.
Returning a rug that’s in perfect condition? Here’s what you need to know:
- Rugzilla.com must be notified in writing through the U.S. Postal Service or via email within 10-days following rug delivery.
- The returned product must be unused, returned in original packaging, and be ready for re-sale.
Seeking to return a rug that’s damaged, defective, or otherwise? Please follow these steps:
- Rugzilla.com must be notified in writing through the U.S. Postal Service or via email within 10-days of the original shipment date.
- A Return to Manufacturer (RMA) number must be obtained before a rug can be returned. Please read the detailed RMA return information listed below.
- Any rug that has been shipped by Rugzilla.com, and is not in perfect condition upon arrival due to manufacturing defects, can be returned within 30-days of receipt.
- Damaged rugs can be returned for a Rugzilla.com credit that will be put towards an exact rug replacement, sent in order to rectify the situation.
- If a replacement rug is not desired, a 15% restocking fee will apply.
Note: we are unable to provide a refund for Milliken rugs, since these rugs are custom made-to-order rugs that cannot be returned. Any other specially ordered custom rugs by other brands are also not returnable.
- Sample Rugs: rugs that are ordered as samples with the intent to return may include a restocking fee. Please contact our customer service staff for additional sample rug information.
RMA Procedure and Returns
Please note that in order to return a rug to Rugzilla.com all RMA steps must be followed by the customer. Any rug that is returned without a RMA cannot be accepted.
1. Fill out a Return Request by contacting our Returns Department. Forms can be found here. Return requests cannot be made by phone at this time. Please include the following details:
- Order Number
- Item Number
- Your name, telephone number, shipping address, and email address.
- Why you wish to return a product.
2. The RMA Return Process takes approximately five business days to process. After five business days, you will be given an RMA number via email. You will also be given shipping details and instructions, including a return address.
3. Please write the RMA number on the outside of your return package.
4. Your refund will be processed with 30 days of receiving your returned items. The refunded cost will be applied to your original payment method. If this payment method is no longer available, we will issue a non-refundable credit that is valid for future purchases.
Important: Rugzilla.com does not refund return shipping costs. Packages that are sent C.O.D. or collect will be returned and refused.
Our Low-Price Guarantee
Rugzilla.com is confident we offer the best prices on quality rugs available. However, just in case you find the same rug for less somewhere else, we have a Low Price Guarantee Policy in place. Here’s what you need to know about our price-matching policy.
- The rug must be from the same manufacturer.
- Rugs must be the same make, color, model, and size.
- Competitor rugs must be in stock, and at a lower price which we must be able to verify online.
- We cannot match prices available exclusively through club memberships; on clearance items or any free offer; on any factory returned, second, used, or off-quality rug; through multiple offers; through auction websites or auction houses; on any rug offered by a competitor that has already been reduced through a price match policy; on any typographical mishaps.
- Rugzilla.com cannot match rug prices offered by manufacturers offering closeouts, going out of business sales, special reductions, or promotions.
- Shipping costs and taxes will be applied to any price difference.
- The net purchase price of a competitor is determined by deducting instant discounts obtained at the time of purchase, such as rebates. Any additional price reductions, such as mail-in discounts, are not subtracted from a competitor’s purchase price.
- Each Rugzilla.com net purchase price is determined by deducting the value of rebates, free offers, gift cards, and all other mail-in discounts.
- Products that are below the Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) of a manufacturer or other manufacturer rules might not be eligible.